'Authentic leaders demonstrate a passion for their purpose, practice their values consistently, and lead with their hearts as well as their heads. They establish long-term, meaningful relationships and have the self-discipline to get results. They know who they are’- Bill George'
The models that worked for 20th century leadership are no longer a good fit for the 21st century. Instead of choosing between getting results and your values, purpose, and beliefs, it is though choosing both that the most successful and sustainable companies are thriving now.
On this course you will learn how to:
- Better understand your values, capabilities, motivations, and personal strengths & weaknesses
- Undercover your leadership ‘story’ and how it relates to your Authentic Leadership
- Pinpoint the purpose of your leadership and the leadership paths available to you
- Create a plan to put your Authentic Leadership into practice and to follow your ‘True North’
- Build outstanding rapport with your support team